Enter the amazing physical and digital world of programmable, remote-control robots and intelligent creations. With LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor (51515), young robot fans build 5 unique, motorized robots and vehicles using the free LEGO MINDSTORMS Robot Inventor App. Then they bring them to life, one at a time, using the drag-and-drop coding environment based on Scratch and complete fun activities and challenging missions (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices). And with almost 1,000 pieces, kids will love to come up with their own tech toy creations and share them with other robot fans on LEGO Life.
From the intelligent Hub with its 5x5 LED screen, 6-axis gyro and speaker, to powerful motors and accurate sensors, the latest evolution of LEGO MINDSTORMS coding robots for kids is the perfect way to help youngsters express and develop their creativity, while gaining essential 21st century STEM skills.
- With LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor (51515), kids gain essential STEM skills as they build, code and play with remote-control robots and intelligent creations that shoot missiles, play ball, drive around and more!
- Kids build Charlie, Tricky, Blast, M.V.P. and Gelo, and take on activities and missions using the Scratch-based LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor App (visit LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible devices).
- With almost 1,000 pieces, including an intelligent Hub, 4 Medium Motors, Color Sensor and Distance Sensor with break-out interface, youngsters can also build their own fun robotic toys and share them online on LEGO® Life.
- For fans of LEGO® BOOST and kids who love LEGO building and playing with robots, Robot Inventor is a great next step. It's also a cool gift for 10-year-olds and up, be it a birthday, Christmas or any other occasion.
- Blast stands at over 14” (36cm) tall, while Gelo measures over 9” (24cm) long. The Powered Up components in this set are also compatible with the LEGO® BOOST Creative Toolbox (17101), Droid Commander (75253) and others.
- An easy-to-install rechargeable battery is included with this cool toy, so no need to go hunting for spare batteries when the fun’s about to start.
- The free LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor coding app for kids includes an interface based on Scratch, digital building instructions, 50+ activities, plus Python support for more advanced coders.
- LEGO® MINDSTORMS® inspires LEGO inventors of all ages to build, code and control interactive robot toys and other creations with bricks, motors, sensors and intelligent Hubs, and share them with the MINDSTORMS community.
- Since 1958, LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are rigorously tested to meet exacting safety and quality standards, so you can be sure these electronic toys won't fall apart during a mission.
- This set features Digital Building Instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.