Kids, adults and grandparents can enjoy endless hours of fun and nostalgia with the LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play (11021) building set. Celebrating a history of childhood toys for creative play, this set comes with a rainbow of colorful LEGO pieces, 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO toys from across the years, plus extra bricks for free building! Each of the 15 mini builds comes with its own step-by-step pictorial building guide, so even first-time builders can experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys. LEGO Classic building sets put ideas and inspiration into kids’ hands, with exciting models that stimulate unlimited open-ended play, helping children develop creative skills that will last a lifetime.
- A building experience for all ages Children aged 5 and up can join adults and grandparents to recreate classic LEGO toys with the LEGO Classic 90 Years of Play (11021) building set
- What’s in the box? All you need to construct 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO toys, from a pirate ship to an elephant or yellow castle, plus lots of extra LEGO bricks for free building
- Celebrating 90 years of playful learning. 15 Toy mini build recreations, including the 1998 Secret of the Sphinx, 2001 LEGO BIONICLE Tahu and the 2013 LEGO NINJAGO Golden Dragon
- A gift for any occasion. This 5+ playset can be given as a birthday, holiday or any other day gift to LEGO builders of all ages
- Bursting with colorful LEGO pieces. Kids, adults and grandparents can build whatever they imagine with this 1,100 piece LEGO toy building set