Moonshot Games is looking for delivery partners across the Indianapolis area! The demand for board games, card games and puzzles is real. And we want to be the easiest place in town to buy from. So we're looking for some great partners to help us deliver games to families all over the greater Indianapolis area.
Please complete the form below if you are interested in learning more about becoming a delivery partner.
The process is simple:
- Step 1: Accept the route you would like to take.
- Step 2: Show up at our downtown Noblesville location at the time indicated for the route you chose.
- Step 3: Load the orders into your car and begin delivering.
- Step 4: Drop off orders until the full route is complete. Most deliveries take less than a minute at each stop.
- Step 5: Go home!
As a delivery driver, the following are things you need:
- Must be 18+ years old
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean driving record (no DUI’s, reckless or careless driving)
- Reliable car with updated auto insurance (pay your own gas)
- Reliable smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Download and install a routing app (iPhone or Android)
- Have a general sense of direction
Previous delivery experience is NOT a requirement.
This is a great fit for anyone that loves board games, or is just looking to supplement their income.
Pay is based on stops and mileage as calculated via our route optimization software. Drivers may use any GPS they desire and can make deliveries in any order they see fit. We do provide an optimized route for each batch of deliveries.
All paperwork, onboarding and payroll is processed via a 3rd party partner, D-D-I. They will facilitate all next steps and handle onboarding and paperwork. Payroll is processed weekly on Fridays through direct deposit.